Thursday, December 5, 2013

XBOX ONE



 XBOX ONE by: Cracked Tooth

So, we've all seen it. most of you'll have seen it by now, I didn't. I went after words and looked for one thing, the hardware. 8 core processor, 8 GB of DDR5 RAM, 3.0 USB, 500 GB hard drive, and a blue ray player. Good news is that it's stronger then my computer. Bad news is there isn't a price on it. I'm no expert on this so please correct me if I'm wrong but 8 cores aren't cheep. Nether is DDR3 RAM. On the games side of it all they showed where racing, sports, and CoD... Yay? So they have turned this thing into a very fancy controller for your TV it seems. You can go to your TV with just a few words and watch movies while on the internet, but its only explorer so I doubt many of you will use it. Yep this thing seems like a real nifty media hub, too bad it's a game console.

No comments:

Post a Comment